- What currency are products listed in?
Everything on our website is listed in Canadian dollars (CAD).
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payments by: Visa, MasterCard, American Express. PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Pay are also accepted.
- Is Something Cute allowed to sell these products?
Yup! We are authorized resellers of all our Brand Partners.
- Why do some prices vary from the prices of the brand's website?
We try our best to keep the prices consistent to our Brand Partners'. However, due to currency fluctuations and the conversion rates (as prices are listed in CAD) they may vary by a small amount.
- What is your refund policy?
Click this link to view our Refund Policy.
- Where do you ship from?
Our products are stored and shipped from our location just outside of Toronto, Canada.
- What are your shipping rates?
For domestic orders (Orders within Canada):
We offer flat shipping rates as follows:
- $7.50 on orders under $50.00
- $5.00 on orders under $75.00
- FREE shipping on orders $75.00+
- International orders will be calculated upon checkout. Rates will vary depending on the destination.
- If you live in the Greater Toronto Area and want to save on shipping - please contact us with your order details (before you checkout) and we will try to customize an alternate shipping method.
- How long does shipping take?
We aim to ship orders out the next business day but sometimes may take up to 2 business days. Once orders are processed and packaged shipping can take up to 7 business days depending on the destination.
If your question isn't listed above, send us a message here!